BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Inyimay|KaiZama. Powered by Blogger.

Monday 19 March 2012

This I Promise You

By: Charlene Anne Borbon

As the years pass day by day
And the seasons change its way
There’s only one thing that I will never forget
When I loved you without any regret.

When I’m with you I feel complete
When you’re not with me I feel so weak
You give me strength, you give me happiness
When I have problems and circumstances.

But now I have to forget what I feel for you
Even though it’s very hard for me to do
Because everyone always inform me
Education must be my first priority.

Every time I think of you
I remember the memories we have been through
Truly, I admit, I’m missing you
But I always think it’s also for me and you.

When I go to church I pray for you
And I wish to God to take care of you
I also pray that you will wait for me
And soon will love me unconditionally.

There is a saying “True Love can wait”
But nowadays only few can make
I promise to you I will wait for the time
We will be together and will call you mine.

0 comments: